Since the beginning of the pandemic, we have been in close contact with local health experts while monitoring data on federal, state and local levels. We are also following guidelines from the CDC (Center for Disease Control and Prevention) and taking into consideration other sources, including the American Academy of Pediatrics. Please read below for the latest updates on Ecole Bilingue’s actions to ensure a happy healthy school year.
For all of your questions about the Ecole Bilingue 2020-2021 school year please refer to the Guide on Whom to Contact to help you with specific topics.
Ecole Bilingue encourages you to get you and your child(ren) tested. Recommended Testing Locations:
Crescent Care https://crescentcarehealth.org
Lists of other locations
Back to School
Ecole Bilingue will welcome students from Crèche through 6th grade on campus (remote learning for 7th and 8th grade to start the year)
Procedures are subject to improvement and will be performed as practicable
Information on how to purchase Hot Lunch/ Cantine, please refer to:
Before Care, After Care and Ateliers
Before Care, After Care, and Ateliers will not offered at the beginning of the school year this Fall. Depending on the evolution of COVID-19 in New Orleans, the availability of our before care and after care program will be regularly reassessed.
Ecole Bilingue’s messages
Les messages de l’Ecole Bilingue
Ressources et liens utiles
Resources and useful links
Louisiana department of Health
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Organisation mondiale de la Santé
World Health Organization
- Point de situation et informations du Ministère de la Santé
- Informations et recommandations concernant le coronavirus Covid-19 pour les établissements scolaires et les personnels
- Tout savoir sur l’infection au nouveau coronavirus
Pour les enfants
- NPR: Just for Kids: A Comic Exploring the New Coronavirus
- Child Mind: Talking to Kids About the Coronavirus
- New York Times: How to Talk to Kids About Coronavirus
- USA Today: How Do You Talk to Your Children About Coronavirus?
- American Psychological Association: How to Talk to Kids About Difficult News
- Common Sense Media: Explaining the News to Our Kids