Last updated September 8, 2021
Since the beginning of the pandemic, we have been in close contact with local health experts while monitoring data on federal, state and local levels. We are also following guidelines from the CDC (Center for Disease Control and Prevention) and taking into consideration other sources, including the American Academy of Pediatrics. Please read below for the latest updates on Ecole Bilingue’s actions to ensure a happy healthy school year.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any Covid-19 related absences, notices, or questions.
Ecole Bilingue offers free, on-campus testing for all current EB students and faculty/staff. Advanced registration and time reservations are required. Results are emailed same day.
Step 1: Register on the testing website (3rd party website)
Step 2: Register for a timeslot for post Hurricane Ida testing
Step 3: Bring your testing registration confirmation to the testing appointment
Ecole Bilingue encourages EB family, friends, and community members to get tested.
Recommended Testing Locations:
Crescent Care https://crescentcarehealth.org
Lists of other locations
Back to School
Ecole Bilingue will welcome students from Crèche through 8th grade on campus
Procedures are subject to improvement and will be performed as practicable
Information on how to purchase Hot Lunch/ Cantine, please refer to:
Before Care, After Care and Ateliers
Information to be uploaded the week of August 18
Ressources et liens utiles
Resources and useful links
Louisiana department of Health
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Organisation mondiale de la Santé
World Health Organization
- Point de situation et informations du Ministère de la Santé
- Informations et recommandations concernant le coronavirus Covid-19 pour les établissements scolaires et les personnels
- Tout savoir sur l’infection au nouveau coronavirus
Pour les enfants
- NPR: Just for Kids: A Comic Exploring the New Coronavirus
- Child Mind: Talking to Kids About the Coronavirus
- New York Times: How to Talk to Kids About Coronavirus
- USA Today: How Do You Talk to Your Children About Coronavirus?
- American Psychological Association: How to Talk to Kids About Difficult News
- Common Sense Media: Explaining the News to Our Kids