Log in from a mobile device
VoiceThread has changed its login procedure. If you experience difficulties logging in, first log out and quit the app.
VoiceThread is linked to our ebnola Gmail system. Your child’s account needs to be set up or if you need a password reset, contact the IT director at email@example.com.
VoiceThread for phone or tablet can be downloaded here:
iOs : https://apps.apple.com/us/app/voicethread/id465159110
1) Start the app
– Tap the VoiceThread’s app icon on your device.
2) Log in to your EB VoiceThread account
– Tap “FIND MY INSTITUTION”.
– Start to type “Ecole Bilingue de la Nouvelle-Orleans” in the “ENTER YOUR INSTITUTION’S TITLE OR DOMAIN” field.
– Once the school’s name appears, tap it.
– On the next screen, tap “SIGN IN”.
– VoiceThreads opens a browser window with the “Sign in with Google” procedure.
– Choose your child’s account and follow the sign in procedure. If it is not in the list, tap “Use another account” and follow the procedure using your child’s ebnola username and password.
– On a tablet, you should now see the threads belonging to your child.
– On a phone you should see the following screen. Tap “Open in the VoiceThread App”. Confirm tapping “Open” in the next dialog box.
– You should now be able to access your child’s VoiceThreads.
– IMPORTANT :
If the VoiceThread your child has to work on is a link, most likely from Google Classroom or an email, you will have to tap this link first and then it will open in VoiceThread.