Each fall, Ecole Bilingue hosts an annual fundraiser known as the Soirée de Gala! With a unique theme each year, the event is a fun-filled night of culinary delights, music, dancing and costumed guests, and features a champagne patron party, a live and silent auction, raffle prizes and more. Please see below for photos and themes from previous years!
This year’s theme is Night at the Louvre – A World to Discover. As a collective group we have chosen a path of discovery for our students seeking to achieve the school’s mission of developing responsible global citizens. We look forward to a night of discovering our community and the world we are opening up for our children. Let’s celebrate our masterpieces in all of their forms. With 480,000 works of art spanning 10,000 years of human history, the Louvre captures the beautiful world of human artistic expression in the form of sculptures, paintings, jewelry, furniture, textiles, drawings, and so much more. Our theme calls for you to dress for a night at the museum whether you are on display or a spectator!
Previous years’ themes have been:
- 2021 – La Vie en Rose – A Night of Optimism (In-Person/DriveThru)
- 2020 – Fais Do-Do (Virtual/DriveThru)
- 2019 – La BOUM ! (An 80’s House Party)
- 2018 – Soirée Impressioniste
- 2017 – Noir et Blanc
- 2016 – Le Jardin de l’Ecole
- 2015 – Let Them Eat Cake
- 2014 – Casino Royale
- 2013 – The Great Gatsby
- 2012 – Moulin Rouge
- 2011 – Saturday Night Fever
- 2010 – As Time Goes By: A Night in Casablanca
- 2009 – “La Nuit des 10,000 Etoiles” – The Night of 10,000 Stars