Preschool Teacher Assistant
Ecole Bilingue is seeking Preschool Teacher Assistants for the Spring of the 2021-2022 school year. This is a full-time position, supporting the acquisition of French in Maternelle classroom (Crèche, PreK-2, PreK-3, PreK-4 and Kindergarten classes). Class sizes range from 14-20 students. Knowledge of French not mandatory. Complete job description: Preschool Bilingual Teacher Assistant. Salary is competitive and commensurate with education and experience. Ecole Bilingue offers a comprehensive benefits package. Please send a resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ecole Bilingue is seeking Aftercare Staff for ages 18 months – 4ème (8th grade) who can engage with children through play, scheduled activities, and games. Candidates should have the ability to communicate in a positive manner with the parents, arrive on time, and communicate with parents, students, and the extended day staff members. Candidates should be organized, flexible, and willing to take on new responsibilities. Knowledge of French or French culture is a plus, but not required.
This is an hourly position.
To apply, email Gavin.Elliott@ebnola.com
Lower School Teacher
Ecole Bilingue seeks a qualified, full time Lower School teacher for its English language track for the 2021-2022 academic year. The Lower School Teacher will be the lead teacher for English Language Arts and American Math and will work alongside the French lead teacher of the same grade to build and implement an innovative and creative curriculum. Experience with Units of Reading and Writing (Teachers College – Lucy Calkins) is a plus.
This position requires a Bachelor or Master Degree, preferably in elementary education or its equivalent in a related degree and at least three years of full-time teaching experience as a lead teacher, preferably (but not required) in a language immersion setting with elementary-aged children.
The successful applicant will demonstrate strong instructional and classroom management skills:
- possess successful classroom experience in an early childhood or elementary setting
- have an understanding of Singapore Math principles
- foster a cooperative and respectful partnership with families
- be computer literate and knowledgeable about the latest and most effective uses of technology in the classroom
- be successful in working with teams
- be willing to build co-teaching units with French teachers
- be willing to contribute to school activities outside of the assigned classroom
- possess strong understanding of the developmental level of the students he or she teaches
- genuinely love to work with children and educators at the elementary level
While French is not a requirement for the position, knowledge of French is a plus and an appreciation for the acquisition of World Languages and global experiences a must.
- plan and execute lessons that meet the differentiated needs of our students including whole group, small group and individual instruction and that fulfill the skills and content of the grade level
- facilitate the educational and social development of the students
- create a nurturing and respectful learning environment that is safe and conducive to learning
- facilitate parent-teacher conferences three times a year, providing written materials as required
- participate in school fundraisers
- maintain student records and an organized environment for learning
- complete Lower School duties as assigned
Applicants should submit the following:
- A cover letter indicating experience, interest in the position, and educational philosophy
- A current resume or CV
- The names, addresses, and telephone numbers of three references.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $40,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
Work Location: One location
Custodial/ Cleaning Staff
Ecole Bilingue is seeking a CUSTODIAL/CLEANING STAFF that is a detail oriented, independent self-starter to assist with custodial services at the school. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and problem solving skills. This position will help maintain all campus buildings and grounds to a high level of cleanliness and sanitization.
Please email a letter of interest to email@example.com
Pour toute candidature à un poste de professeur des écoles,
Le recrutement des professeurs des écoles pour l’Ecole Bilingue de la Nouvelle-Orléans en Louisiane s’inscrit dans le cadre plus large du programme CODOFIL.
Vous trouverez des précisions sur la procédure à suivre pour postuler ainsi que sur les conditions de vie et de travail en Louisiane sur le site consacré au recrutement pour ce programme sur le site web du CIEP à l’adresse suivante : http://www.ciep.fr/programme-codofil-louisiane
Applications & resumes should be mailed or emailed to:
Ecole Bilingue de la Nouvelle-Orleans
812 General Pershing Street
New Orleans, LA 70115
For applications for a teaching position,
A CV and a cover letter in word or PDF format should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in addition to CODOFIL’s recruitment procedure described below.
The recruitment of teachers for Ecole Bilingue de la Nouvelle-Orleans, located in Louisiana, is part of the broader framework of the CODOFIL program. You will find details on how to apply as well as the conditions of life and work in Louisiana on the CODOFIL website dedicated to recruitment for this program at http://www.ciep.fr/programme-codofil-louisiane
Ecole Bilingue is an equal opportunities employer, and does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age or national origin in any of its activities or operations.