Join a Committee!
- Fundraising and Social Events Committee – Sign up now
- Support fundraising efforts and help coordinate parent social events and programs throughout the year.
- Ambassador Committee – Sign up now
- Welcome new families, champion parent participation, attend Open House, organize community support
- School Improvements (Maintenance and Beautification) – Sign up now
- Gardening projects; all school decorations; assist Facilities with upgrades (great for the parents who are handy or have skills of all trades).
Why do we need a Parent Association?
Parents and guardians are an essential part of the Ecole Bilingue (EB) community. Their involvement in school activities, culture, and fundraising initiatives is vital to the overall success of EB. Studies have shown that parental involvement (beyond helping with homework) elevates student performance, achievement, and strengthens the community. We recognize the importance of – and strongly encourage – all families working together through a network of committees which enable the continual growth and expansion of resources available to all children at Ecole Bilingue.
What we do:
The Parent Association works closely with EB’s Administration to plan all-school events and activities, as well as assist around campus when needed. All parents are encouraged to be actively involved in planning and executing memorable activities for students. The Parent Association (including Room Parents) are enthusiastically available to help these events come to fruition in an effective and organized manner. All parent-run events and activities must go through the Parent Association and be approved by the Administration.
The Parent Association’s mission is to enrich the lives of students by participating in fundraising endeavors, building and fostering a strong and inclusive parent-school relationship, supporting teachers and Administration with non-academic events or activities, and providing a forum for dialogue between parents and the Administration.
General meetings are held bimonthly on school campus (TBD). Please send all inquiries or suggestions to PA@ebnola.com